1. choose your destination, probably the hardest part of success is really finding what you want and not second guessing it.
2. review your plan, right it down on paper not your computer. This will help it sink in much better.
3. read it every work day and re-write all of it weekly as you add and change your plan.
4. prepare for your plan, get all your ducks in a row before you take action
5. start fast and hard, be willing to make some mistakes and try harder then needed.
6. plan for set backs and shake them off when they come
7. learn from your mistakes and others in your industry
8. over shoot your goal and put yourself in the place as if you are there.
9. avoid shortcuts
10. master your fears, you will have to confront and concur many demons along the way .
11. persist until you succeed, decide that there is no option of failure only minor set backs.