As simple as it sounds, writing GOOD summaries is the key to gaining popularity, high ratings and well, money. Here are some important points to keep in mind:
- Correct grammar and spelling are essential to the success of your summaries and reviews.
- Short sentences and short paragraphs (1-4 sentences) are much easier to read. Tip: Sum your paragraph’s main idea in its first line.
- Write for a diverse audience. The internet is visited by readers of different ages, occupations and interests, not to mention beliefs, cultures and countries . Try to write something that’ll be comprehensive and accessible to everyone.
- Stress important words and key sentences. Just like we’ve done above…
- And finally – select a relevant category for your summaries and use tags (relevant keywords) to make them easy to find.