1. Appeal to your followers desire
2. Truly believe in what you are saying (evolved leaders get the trust of their followers by being part of the crowd)
3. Have humility (ghandi, martin luther king) The best leader is the one that has been said to lead rather then someone who seeks it.
4. Have simplicity, be organized, and focused.
5. Never confuse passions with authority, don’t use emotion, people want someone stable.
6. Never raise your voice or lose control.
7. Be respectful to everyone. This gives you charisma