Hit your customers with Video!
VIDEO is taking over the internet world. I can’t explain enough how important it is to get on board. We will see more directories with video more websites with optional welcome videos and most importantly if you have a help page on your website make sure to have help videos!
Videos give the customer/visitor a sense of realism and that someone is with them during the process. Really compared to text and a image it is a much more suyppeir way of getting something acomplished.
So why hasn’t everyone jumped on the band wagon? Well besides having a full plate it’s because the technology is still alittle cloudy. Do you use WMV, Flash, Quicktime, right.. Who knows.
Well I feel strongly that flash video is the best, it seems to roll with web pages better then the others and has more interactivity them the others.
So how do you start with video on the web?
1. Buy a camera, newegg and costco are good for this
2. Buy the video editor ulead
3. Export the finished video in flash
4. Add it to your website
Also green screens are great ways to spice up the video but don’t get cheesy. This is a business video and needs to not waste time and look clean.
The was written by Charles Yarbrough
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.