Now that I have a blog what do I do?
Besides the obvious, you should consider doing another blog. Two blogs will get substantially more activity than a single blog. You can play off of each other and do separate links to each. This will help the links that you add to each blog have more weight. So now that your business has a blog, next is to create a personal blog. You can do a slew of new articles and original content easily since there is no direct theme you are limited to. People want to know who they are doing business with. Allowing them a view into your life and interests will help make better customers.
For example Marketing Spot is Web Host Pro’s Marketing Blog, they also have a Business Blog at blog.webhost.pro. The president even has a personal blog at CharlesYarbrough.com. This makes a very transparent and trusting company to most customers that care. I’m not saying to create hundreds of blogs, but two or three with unique original content, can help the overall success of each blog more than itself.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.