Fundamental Writing Tips
As simple as it sounds, writing GOOD summaries is the key to gaining popularity, high ratings and well, money. Here are some important points to keep in mind:
- Correct grammar and spelling are essential to the success of your summaries and reviews.
- Short sentences and short paragraphs (1-4 sentences) are much easier to read. Tip: Sum your paragraph’s main idea in its first line.
- Write for a diverse audience. The internet is visited by readers of different ages, occupations and interests, not to mention beliefs, cultures and countries . Try to write something that’ll be comprehensive and accessible to everyone.
- Stress important words and key sentences. Just like we’ve done above…
- And finally – select a relevant category for your summaries and use tags (relevant keywords) to make them easy to find.
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.