1 Bryant Park Tower Gets LEED Platinum Certification!
Last year the world’s greenest skyscraper, One Bryant Park opened its doors in midtown Manhattan to rave reviews celebrating its innovative design. Today we’re thrilled to announce that the green tower has just achieved LEED Platinum certification, making it the world’s first office tower to reach the USGBC’s highest rating! Designed by Cook+Fox Architects and built by Tishman Construction Corporation, the building has set a historic precedent for sustainable tower design by being the largest of any skyscraper to reach LEED Platinum. As the second tallest building in Manhattan, One Bryant Park is unforgettable and never too distant from any New Yorker’s peripheral view. Now that the skyscraper has been filled with occupants, we couldn’t think of a better time to take some photos of the tower than in the incredible light of the summer sun. Click ahead to see our exclusive photos of this amazing new green construction!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.