We found this amazing organic farm and winery business located in ARGENTINA. Website
Agrelo Alto is considered Mendoza’s best wine-producing region. The best-known fincas buy their grapes here, and many of the great producers are in this area. The soil is sandy and contains a large number of minerals that were washed down from the Andes by melt-waters over millions of years. A trickle irrigation system distributes the water from the rivers and groundwater lakes among the vineyards.
On the Ojo de Agua and Algarobo estates, 10,000 Black Angus and Hereford cattle graze on about 20,000 hectares of land. In the Pampa Humeda, grass of outstanding quality for rearing cattle grows both in the summer and the winter. Our cattle and pastures are guaranteed free of all chemicals (no hormones, no antibiotics, no gene-manipulated fodder), as the strict prohibition of these substances is a fundamental requirement for bio-certification.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.