Business must know’s
Are you close with your business? Ask yourself what really would you answer to big questions asked about your company. We will have found the must know questions all business owners need to be able to answer about their company business.
This is also useful for starting your business and getting prepared for new business ideas.
- What are your business’s greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your biggest challenges and opportunities?
- Who are your current customers, and why are they patronizing your business?
- Who are your competitors’ current customers, and why are they patronizing their businesses?
- What changes or new programs would have the greatest potential to boost your sales?
Answer all of these every six months to keep track of new shifts that happen to most businesses.
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.