Marketing plans 2014
Knowing and applying marketing basics are important. Here is how to start marketing your online presence as of 2014. If you want more detail just ask in the comments and we will be happy to elaborate on any one of these.
Basic marketing plan 2014:
- Get a reliable host (WebHost.pro)
- Ask for referrals
- Target schools with seo
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Look into StumbleUpon Paid Discovery
- Get Published Online (articles, press release)
- Cultivate Bloggers (pay high profiler bloggers for reviews)
- Claim Local Listings on Google Places, Yahoo Local and Bing Local
- Link Up with LinkedIn Ads
- Distribute Flyers
Basic SEO plan 2014:
- List your website in Trade Directories and Send you PROOF of listing.
- Write NEW, innovative and unique ARTICLE on your website, business or company.
- Create 2 Press-Release and Media Item ..
- Create Social Media Accounts.
- Create and Market a VIDEO on your company on YouTube and Video Sharing Websites.
- Create Facebook & Twitter Profiles.
- Manage and improve your Internet Marketing Campaign for the entire year.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.