Call to action
Having a call to action might the single most important part of your web design. I have worked with hundreds of websites that look like they are from 1998 but still convert like crazy. The main reason is simple, they guide the visitor.
No one wants to try to decode a website, they want to see what you have to offer and if they like it sign up. On your front page you should always have a click here or go here option. This will help the customer see what the main thing that you offer.
Then on the sales page have a easy to find buy now or take action button.
By having a clear call to action you will convert your customers much more. It’s been proven over and over endless times.
Keep the mind set to “always be closing” your website should be set up like this.
Have point on every page where people can sign up get to the main page that has the products or action you are trying to used.
Some common call to actions are: Download, Buy Now, Sign up, Learn More, Go Here
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.