10 quick and easy places to add your business online
- business directory,business listing,free website clicks,free website marketing,local business,small business
Have a business?
Want more visitors and customers for free?
Silly questions right, well these sites will do just that and only cost you about an hour or so to list your business with all of them. Each one opens up in a new window so you can keep this page open for the next. Did we miss any good free ones? Let us know in the comments.
- Biz Faves
- Google Places
- Bing Places
- Yellow Pages
- Super pages
- Merchant Circle
- Show me local
- Map quest
Keep in mind a good listing should have at least a high quality image and a detailed description. We also always add a video to ours which is said to get 20% more clicks. If you don’t have a video make a quick tour of your business on your phone, upload it to Youtube and add it to your profile.
Don’t forget to add your website to the listing, if you don’t have one get one here for only $1.99 Web Host Pro
It’s all worth the time!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.