As a business everyone needs to be able to invoice. There is many ways to do this and many programs to help you. If you are old school you can you can just use a Word Invoice Template. But as you move on to the 21st century you probably want to explore Invoice software that will also help you manage customers at the same time.
Depending on your industry there is very specific software like our partner company Web Host Pro uses something called WHMCS. This manages customers, sets up new accounts, and makes invoices on the fly. It’s very handy having everything in one place.
Another great example for invoices is freshbooks.com. This invoice software allows you to make clean modern invoices instantly.
They also let you take credit cards and put your business on auto pilot.
Some other useful tools it has is:
- Automatically generate recurring invoices
- Know When a Client Has Viewed Your Invoice
- Customizable Due Dates
- Quickly Apply Discounts
- Preview Before Sending
- Invoice in Your Preferred Currency
- Automatic tax calculations
- Email Your Invoice in Just a Few Clicks
No matter your industry if you need to make invoices and the things that go around it than getting a modern app or software will help you ge the job done and grow with you.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.