Page #1 Google Rankings in 7 Steps with Twilx Web Solutions
Want your business website seen on the 1st page of Google and need more visitors to your website? You are not alone!
The internet is the best way to increase your brand awareness and gain exposure in whichever niche your business is in. Having a professional website designed and optimised for search engines from an SEO Agency Brisbane grants you the ability to have a wider presence on the web. This will be a sure fire we to be seen by more potential customers looking for your product or service from all over the world.
Putting your website on the web and listing it with major search engines like Google doesn’t just automatically give you instant recognition. A first page Google rank is earned by strategically marketing your business and website using an SEO Agency in Brisbane. Remember that by putting your website up for all to see, you are actually entering yourself into a competition amongst everyone else. Nowadays the World Wide Web has now become so saturated with websites, it’s nearly impossible to get noticed… unless you have a plan. This is why you should hire the expertise of an SEO Agency in Brisbane.
Follow these 7 easy steps towards optimising your website and you will start to see a positive impact in your website ranking.
1. Jot down a list of search terms you want people to find your site with. For starters, this should be 3-5 word search strings. i.e. “Twilx Web Solutions” or “New York Car Rentals”. Something that is actually specific to your business and niche.
2. Get your website loaded up with original content. Take the time to write down the information in your own words. Google will not give you any credit for duplicate content that has been displayed elsewhere.
3. Add the key words from the first step to your content and on several different pages of your website. For example, it is better to have 500 pages with your key words listed once than to have 1 page with your keywords 500 times.
4. Do your diligent research on your target market. Make sure you write content that will interest your customers so they come back for more.
5. Regularly check to make sure your content is fresh. Daily/Weekly updates should be part of your routine to manage your website’s content so do this as often as possible
6. How old is your website domain? Did you know that the older your domain and longer your website is around, the higher your search engine results will be in Google?
7. Drive traffic to your website (people and potential customers) to your website by sending out promotional material like flyers, sending out marketing emails, writing articles, blogging, linking to other sites that are in a similar niche and gaining as much exposure as possible.
As your website gets older and fills up with more content, you will see a higher ranking for your website in Google’s SERP. Be patient because this whole process doesn’t just magically happen overnight, but rather by consistently adding fresh rich content, you will create a website that provides the most amount of value to the end user. Google is all about providing “the best user experience” and ultimately, this is what your aim should be too… Providing quality content that the end user wants.
The easiest and most effective way to be found on the web is to get your website listed in major search engines like Google and Yahoo. Ultimately, you want to use the best SEO strategies to optimise your website and content so it shows up naturally in Google’s organic search results. You can use an SEO Company in Australia to achieve rapid results.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.