Effectively Marketing Your Soundcloud Page
If you’re a Soundclouder, or simply have music on Soundcloud, you’ve probably noticed that it’s becoming more and more difficult to promote your music effectively. With the constantly changing landscape of music, it’s important to adapt and override the competition by hiring a specialist when it comes to music marketing.
Most Musicians, Producers & Labels make the same 2 mistakes when it comes to music promotion:
1. They Waste Money and Lack Direction
Music promotion can be pricey especially if it’s from someone overcharging for services that never deliver properly. Wasting money on ‘Faux’ promotional services is a big problem with Soundcloud Artists right now. Most of these services only offer ‘Plays’ which are usually bots. Even though it’s good to exaggerate your play count in the beginning, this should be a temporary measure to prepare for a real marketing plan.
2. They Try to Market Themselves
Instead of going through bot services, which don’t do much besides exaggerate your followers/play count, artists have gotten creative and have picked up on certain marketing techniques by taking advantage of Instagram & other Social Media. Sadly, when an artist decides to take this route, it distracts them from creating more music and they eventually get seen as ‘Another Soundcloud Spammer’ by everyone online. On Twitter, Artists are starting to create fake accounts to compliment their own music, making it appear as if an artist has more fans than they have. Nobody buys these techniques and if you’re creating fake accounts to promote your music, you could eventually be seen as a ‘Fake Artist’ and nobody wants that.
You see, they key to effective music promotion isn’t in paying for empty services or spamming endlessly. Don’t go through no-name record labels you discovered on Soundcloud or one of the ‘Promotional Services’ you see on Google Ads. We guarantee you’ll waste money.
The Key to Effective Music Promotion is Hiring a Specialist
You’re going to want to search far and wide for a Music Promotion Specialist. One of the unfortunate parts about this is that Soundcloud Specialists are rare to find and are usually found in the high ranks of big record labels. Luckily, there’s a service called Soundclouders that offers a wide range of Soundcloud services to prepare you for the big leagues.
Soundclouders.com offers the following services:
- Simple Play Packages (To prepare you for a bigger marketing plan)
- Full Track Promotion (To increase comments, followers, fans, etc.)
- Full Social Media Management (They’ll handle your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Soundcloud to ensure organic growth)
- Strategic Marketing (They connect with Influencers and blogs to funnel viewers back to your music)
It seems that Soundclouders is one of the bigger Soundcloud Specialists right now that are effectively helping artists grow and succeed in their dreams. We highly recommend you contact them and see what they can do for you.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Charles has been working as a webmaster since 1998. Since then, he has had his hands in thousands of websites and has helped millions get online through a company he partially owns called Web Host Pro.